Necessary Fiction

by - Thursday, July 10, 2008

sort of assurance that IT IS THERE but only MENTALLY to comfort one's everyday LIFE..
Necessary Fiction.
It is there but only mentally.

Hayst. I dunno.. I'm really restless this past few days. I just feel like everything are not in place.
You know.. the feeling of contentment yet there's still something missing?

1/2 of me is saying that i am happy. Yes.. Happy. BUT!
1/2 of me is also saying that there's something that is not right.

I miss someone, I miss something.. hayst. I dunno. Me neither can't understand what I'm feeling.
I've been very busy with school stuffs lately, but when I'm on the verge of falling asleep at home, suddenly those thoughts would cross my mind. And those thoughts or questions would be left un-answered until the next day, the next night up to the point that I don't even remember why I come up to that thought or question.

Sometimes, i feel like everything's really fine. But then, I would suddenly feel like there's something that is fading away, something is really missing. And those thoughts come over and over again. @_@

One time, I was talking with one of my friends then the topic about "what I'm feelin" inside was opened. He/She opened the topic and asked the first question without him/her knowing that I was also feeling that way. Weird but I really found it so interesting. He/She mentioned something that stucked into my mind...

"everything that's around us is wrong, nagiging tama lang kapag sinangayunan mo or meron nagsabi na "eto tama to." << agree or disagree? =p

For him/her, there's one major reason for all of those things happening around me.
"Immaturity or the people around me just wants to move on."

Anyway, apologies to that friend of mine if i posted those. I'm just feeling so weird lately. Hayst.

Ok, connection of the "Necessary Fiction" title on the content of my post?

Well, for me, Necessary Fiction was maybe the main reason why I'm feeling all of this now.

Argh.. I dunno. GTG now.. I'll get some sleep after a 7am-7pm schedule full of major subjects for this day.



I love him.. still.

You May Also Like

0 comments