Here We Go Again..

by - Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here we go... Here we go again...


There are certain things in life that we wished, never did changed. But unfortunately, everything changes. Nothing is permanent in this world full of lies. I don't know what happened this day but, I really feel so disappointed this day. Siguro, nagkasabay-sabay lang yung mga pangyayari. Am I really being so possessive? or am i just showing what I really feel? Additional to this disappointment thing is that, when I checked my friendster account, my dad was on my "Friend Request's List". Take note. "My Dad". I've never seen him for so long and then he'll add me in friendster seeing his pictures of his "new son", his "mistress" and the way he looks so happy without US?! Damn. I hate it. How could he smile the way he smiles on those pictures thinking that he still have his family here in Manila?! Argh.. Hirap i-explain lahat ng ngyari dito eh. Pero still. I am really disappointed..

Wala pa akong kilala sa ngayon na talagang matinong lalake.
I mean... Yung talagang hindi magsisinungaling, yun talagang open, yung wala kang makikitang dahilan na dapat pag-selosan, yung walang bagay na magpapasira ng tiwala mo sa kanya.. :)

May kilala ba kayong ganun? Lol.

Anyway, big thanks to ate jen. =p wee. haha. Sikretong ultimate namin kung bakit. And regarding my last post, na sabi ko eh i-eelaborate ko kung anung nangyari, wag na. Nawalan ako ng gana..

You May Also Like

0 comments